Click Play To Hear A Message From Rex


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Le Medallion Again


I am totally loving this Medallion, and have to play with it again. I followed this sketch challenge, but used my own color combo... yes, it's Rich Razzleberry again!

I stamped the Medallion in the craft Very Vanilla to create the background, added Le Jardin's flower and accented with Dazzling Diamonds (though not easy to see in the picture). And, of course, had to finish everything off with a Rhinestone Brad (love them).

Hope it inspires you to do some stamping on this humid, stormy day.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.....I have almost convinced myself that I NEED this stamp---so many pretty things I have seen with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! You do GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin